The market value of your home is NOT determined by:
- What you need out of it
- What you want out of it
- What it is appraised for
- What you heard your neighbor sold their house for
- What the tax office says it’s worth
- How much you paid for your house originally
- What Zillow says it’s worth
The TRUE market value of your home is what a buyer is willing to pay for the property, which is:
- Based on today’s housing market
- Based on today’s competition
- Based on today’s financial market
- Based on today’s economic conditions
- Based on the buyer’s perception of the condition of the property
- Based on the location of the property
- Based on normal market time
Selling in today’s market:
On a scale of 1 – 10, how can your house be a “10”?
(“10” being houses that are selling for top dollar)
- By improving the condition dramatically
- By offering good terms
- By improving the way the house shows
- By adjusting the price as needed
You may observe some warning signs…
Realtor elimination: If Realtors are not previewing it and not showing it, they are eliminating it.
Buyer elimination: If the property is being shown but with no results, the buyers are finding better properties to buy and they are eliminating it.
Looking to sell?
Our real estate professionals can help you, no matter what your situation.